Wednesday, August 14, 2013

my little pony party

When my daughter asked me ifcshe could have a "regular" party I had to ask her to clarify. Turns out she wanted a small party with a pinata, a pin the tail game and just plain playing! Wecheld her My Little Pony party last week. I didn't have a lot of time to plan so the simple theme worked well. I took advantage of all the commercial goods out there and went to town! The kids played, had an unicorn pinata and a pin the cutie mark on the pony game. I also used a face painting kit I had to paint cutie marks on their faces and there was a little craft I picked up for next to nothing at Michael's. The coup de tat was finding candy eyes, triangle and oval shaped candies in the cake decorating aisle! I decided the kids could decorate cupcakes like pony faces! It was such a hit and I saved a lot of money by making cupcakes myself. Check out the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment