Thursday, August 25, 2011

Food and More Decorations for Bollywood Party

We will purchase a few of our favorites from  local Indian resturant. However, I will supplement it with some food I make. I find the local Asian and Indian grocery stores ecomonical places to find commercical made sauces and curries that can be made by adding meats and veggies. Trader Joe's is another great place to shop for authentic and economical pre made sauces,chutneys and for naan.
I plan to serve the food on colorful,bright dishes.

My latest plan is to arrange several panels of fabric from the ceiling of the dining room so  as to mimic a tent ceiling.  I am also looking for interesting fabrics to use as runners and table coverings. And I cannot forget to add some Indian Elephants and Bengal Tigers to the decor!!!!  I may do that via fabric.    
I want this party to be vibrant and bold so I am thinking of really rich and jewel tones.

Stay tuned for photos of the fabrics collected.


Dont' forgot to call or email Party EZ for children's and teens party planning needs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment