Friday, September 23, 2011

Rainy Day Blues..

I'm feeling a little lackluster lately. I think it is due to all of the rain we have been having. I hope this weekend is the end of it for awhile. Usually sharing ideas about parties will perk me up, but for this posting I want to talk about Halloween costumes. My girls want to be a kitty cat and an old 1800's man. That 1800's man is my teenager's wish. She has a group of friends that want to dress up with fake mustaches and top hats. We are going to scour the thrift stores and costumes shops for things we can use and make over into great costumes.  I didn't plan on doing much sewing this year, but my little one tells me that she want's a cat costume that doesn't look clothes" you wear during the day". hmmm.. guess i trip to the fabric store is in order!!!!  I've come across a few great places for upscale costumes.  Try Glitzy Kidz and Chasing Fireflies for outstanding and unusual costumes. 

Have a good weekend and write back and tell me what the desire Halloween costumes are for this year!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment